Last updated: June 2023
At Cloud Builders Community we believe in true collaboration, engagement, and knowledge sharing. We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, and other participants to help us make a positive experience for everyone.
Harassment, aggression, and intimidation are hurtful and interfere with other people’s experience and participation in our community. These behaviors are inappropriate and unacceptable.
Be specifically mindful to avoid behaviors that are inappropriate in regard to: race, color, creed, gender (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity, religion (including religious dress and grooming), marital status, domestic partner status, genetic information, age, national origin or ancestry, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Also, this Code of Conduct applies to all LGBTQ in Cloud Builders, including public channels, private channels, and direct messages, both online and offline.
Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
If you are asked to stop behaving inappropriately, you should comply immediately. If you see or are the target of inappropriate behavior or language, please contact us, and we will take appropriate action to ensure the virtual event maintains a safe and constructive environment.
The consequences of such behavior may include, but are not be limited to the following:
‣ Attendee will be immediately removed from the event
‣ Access to future Cloud Builders events will be limited/denied
‣ Inappropriate content will be removed
‣ Slurs and derogatory statements
‣ Clothing with obscene language
‣ Threats of violence✓ Deliberate intimidation
‣ Stalking or following
‣ Unwanted photography or recording
‣ Online activity for harassment purposes
‣ Unwelcome sexual attention
‣ Unwanted letters or poems
‣ Offensive email or voicemail messages
‣ One-on-one communication after requests to cease
For detailed information regarding your steps or implementation of the Code of Conduct, please, contact us at email@example.com